○ Muwi means action without intention, thus, the energy of Love given from Nature lead your body. It is very simple and a basic training.
One principle can explain all things around us because all is interconnected in the universe, which will lead a clearer perception and a livelier impression by an intuition in saying, acting & thinking in daily life.
Most of people consider the order of Muwi as a high-level, but it is the basic one for better and correct training, just the same as people think two swords skills as a high level. But we in JSKR HK teach two swords skills from the beginning.
Anyway, Kimu helps to realize and perceive one principle, which is my job as a founder of Jinyoung Ssangkum Ryu; forgotten half.
This Kimu training is that;
1. Building a pathfinder for honing body and mind
2. Implanting a light pillar into the body
3. Downloading it for practical use.
4. It has a blade of both side; good or bad, virture or sin etc. Thus, in case of its bad or incorrect usage moment by moment, all influences come back to you right now, or sooner or later; Destiny or Karma.
Depends on your mind,
5. Should be able to understand what you do at the standpoint of Nature’s view. Because all things will be given from Nature; principle of Nature.
6. This is a basis for achieve Self-Acquirement; Body-Magnetization, which is a fundamental factor or a tool in martial arts training physically and mentally and even in religion philosophically and spirtually, and in all cases in human life; Spiritual Growth; the ultimate goal of human life.
7. Building a body condition to enable us to mimic (carry out) the Power of Providence, or the Love of God, or the Wavelength of Nature; blessing.
8 Do not waste time to see something mysterious or special by your will and also do not try to find where good or strong energy is; find it in yourself; all come from human ignorance and greed.
9. Should know each function of body+E and mind+E; body follows mind; human mind follows Nature (Love); principle of nature; forgotten half. Nature +E has a consciousness and is alive.
10. You don’t have to compare to others, just try to know yourself on and on; reflection, determination and gratitude.
11. Don’t forget that three kinds of axiom; Creation (Appearance), Changes and Extinction; principle of nature.
12. It is the very essence of Jinyoung Ssangkum Ryu, which is a basis; a tool, for honing body and mind in martial arts training and in life as well.
It is My mission through Jinyoung Ssangkum Ryu is to let people think out of the box; conscious change for better life and correct practice.
It look so easy and simple!